1 tbsp. olive oil/coconut oil
½ lime juice
large pinch chilli flakes
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
150g tofu, cut into pieces
½ pack of beansprouts
½ medium courgette
½ medium carrot
1 small red onion
5-6 sprout flowers (optional)
1 serving of soba noodles
- For the marinated tofu, combine all the marinade ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl and mix well. Add the tofu, coat in the mixture and allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes, or longer if possible.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat. Remove the tofu from the marinade, setting the marinade aside. Fry the tofu for 5-10 minutes until golden-brown all over.
- Fry the vegetables in a little oil for a few minutes, add the tofu back and add the remaining marinade. Fry for a couple more minutes.
- Cook the soba noodles as per pack instructions.
- Serve noodles with tofu & vegetables.
Calories: 310, Carbs: 43g, Fat: 14g, Protein: 32g per serving (Serves 1)
You can use any vegetables and noodles you prefer or substitute noodles for rice or vegetable noodles or rice etc.