2 medium bananas, mashed
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
90g oat flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 egg whites
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 150C
- Mix the protein, flour, baking powder, truvia, pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water and mashed banana then pour them into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and add half your blueberries just before you pour the mixture into muffin cases.
- Pop a few blueberries on top of each muffin and push in slightly
- Bake for approx. 15-20 mins then, using a toothpick, test the centre, if the toothpick comes out clean, your muffins are ready.
Calories: 83, Carbs: 11.5g, Fat: 1.2g, Protein: 7.5g per serving (Serves 12)
You could bake this as a loaf. Follow as above and then put into greased loaf tin instead of muffin cases. Oat flour can be made by placings oats into food processor. Alternative flour can be used – you may just need to adjust your cooking time accordingly. When cooking with protein powder you must cook on a low heat as otherwise the protein will make the consistency very rubbery.